Re: [oletrucks] did you know?

To: TOM WARNER <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] did you know?
From: Bob Casebeer <ddduck@garlic.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 08:33:15 -0800
Tom
 I rememeber that Ak Miller used to run the mexican road race
with a Allard sports car with a Cadillac engine. If he used a AD with
GMC power i don't rememeber that. But when you get my age
there are a lot of things you don't rememember
Bob Casebeer
56 GMC
ps i saw the cadallard in the oakland roadster show a few yrs ago in was
pretty
primitive but was a hot rod all the way