Re: [oletrucks] did you know?

To: "TOM WARNER" <twwood@mail.mia.bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] did you know?
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 14:44:56 -0500
Ak Miller is well-known for some real odd-ball race combinations, propane
power vehicles, hill climb racers etc. I have documentation on most of the
GMC racing history (including the early 50's Indy qualifying efforts)  but
the GMC powered AD truck is a new one on me. To my knowledge, Miller is
still alive, that would certainly be an interesting story if true.

Jack / Winter Park FL