Re: [oletrucks] Test + Q

To: SALVADOR AGUILERA <SALAGUI@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test + Q
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 1999 23:05:17 -0500
If it was my engine I think I would squirt some engine oil in the spark
plug holes and prime or run the oil pump after changing the oil. Mark the
position of and remove the distributor and make up a shaft in a drill motor
to spin the pump until you get oil pressure on the gage for a minute. I
would also check to see if oil made it to the rocker shaft.
  For fuel I agree to drain the tank and lines but I would go a step
further and take off the top  the carb, clean out bowl and fill with fresh
gas.

Grant 50 3100