[oletrucks] forester green

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] forester green
From: "Thomas E. Farrow" <teftom@interpoint.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 22:41:07 -0500 (EST)
Does any one know where there is a picture of a AD in forester green online?
I understand that in 1950 that was the regular color. Mine was mariner blue
or windsor blue (first, then yellow house paint, then black rustoleum, now
two tone brown) and I'm trying to decide what color to paint it. The
available colors in 50 (rpo) were forester green, swift red, armour yellow,
whit, jet black, omaha orange,cape maroon, mariner blue, windsor blue,
seacrest green, sun beige, and cream medium. Also, is there a color chart
anywhere to see what these colors really look like?.........Tom