Re: [oletrucks] membership hit 500

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] membership hit 500
From: Alan Gingles <agingles@nucleus.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 18:16:33 -0800
Jeff & Moira Street wrote:

> Hi Folks, I just might be Mr. 500! I've been reading all your messages and
>finally
> got the right URL to sign up. My name is Jeff and I have been restoring ole
>chevy
> trucks for about 25 years. My latest truck is a '54 3100 Panel. I'm going
>stock
> (with a little chrome). I'm in the Seattle WA area and looking forward to
>adding
> my 2 cents. Thanks- Jeff Street

Nice to meet you, sounds like you have a nice project on the go. My wife
would love to get a panel now that we have the pickup on the road. Being
from Seattle, do you ever go to the NSRA NW Street Rod Nationals in
Spokane? We'll be there in August. ENjoy the list!!

Best regards,

Alan and Karen Gingles
1948 Chevy "1314"
http://www.nucleus.com/~agingles