Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: PLEASE DON"T DELETE THIS!!! Read it for Darren.

To: The Hansons <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fwd: PLEASE DON"T DELETE THIS!!! Read it for Darren.
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 18:15:40 -0700 (MST)
Please don't post this sort of thing to the list, especially when it has
50-odd kilobytes of forward addresses at the top.  Propogating chain mail
does no one any good, not even any fictitious children dying of cancer.
I know that this list has quite looser "rules" than many email lists out
there, but I've had people removed from mailing lists for this sort of
thing.  Sorry to say this, but this person probably doesn't exist, and any
sort of "every forward donates x dollars to such-and-such" instruction is
virtually impossible to document.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
http://pagina.de/Apollo18
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad