Re: [oletrucks] book about suburban carryalls

To: SHAWN & JO <YOOPERWANNABE@PRODIGY.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] book about suburban carryalls
From: Jeff & Moira Street <jmstreet@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 17:39:20 -0800
I agree with with Shawn, You definitely need to add panels. I've been looking
for a
book like that for years. With all the similarities between the two it just
makes
sense. You Can Do It! And how about a web site to promote it? We need a
panel/suburb/carryall/canopyexpress site anyway! I'll Help anyway I can, I'm
sure
others will too.
Jeff
'54 3100 panel