[oletrucks] Suburban Book

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Suburban Book
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 23:51:42 EST
        Eric Pesci has cut out a job of work for himself by taking on the
formidable
job of documenting the Suburban's history. Such a book is much needed and long
overdue. In my opinion, stay as close to the historical side as you can, only
using original unrestored (or accurately restored) vehicles for your modern
photographic subjects, and leave customizing and fix-it info for other
publications.
        The really valuable part of any such book are the rich, large format
high
quality factory photos found in the archives. These are jewels that should not
be scanned or  "computerized" but printed in the highest quality you can
manage. While you are gathering information, remember that all of our old
Chevy trucks are under-documented, and by working on the Suburban book, you
will be part way along to doing an Art Deco, Advanced Design & Task Force book
down the road!
        Please sign me up for a copy of each.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com