[oletrucks] 1954 Chevy 5-Window,3100

To: Classic Trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1954 Chevy 5-Window,3100
From: charles gardner <chuckg@bnl.gov>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:51:12 -0500
Hello Fellow List Members,

I need as much info on my 54' as possible, What are the Pro's and Con's, the
Do's and Don'ts and
what are the most essentials upgrades that should  be done on the truck to be
safe on the road. I
don't plan on restoring it for at least another 2 years, but i would like to
put it on the road and
use it during this duration, but not as an everyday.... of course.

Thanks in Advance', Chuck',NY-1954 Chevy 5-Window,3100

* If you would rather not post on the list you can send info directly to my
e-mail address which is
chuckg@bnl.gov