Fw: [oletrucks] Sob Story

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Sob Story
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 19:03:26 -0800
Well, nobody wants their truck or car wrecked, but I guess the boy's okay,
and that's a blessing.  Sorry about the truck, but can you imagine if it had
been a newer model with a fraction of the metal?  My 18 year old crashed his
a couple of weeks ago, and I'm just thankful he's okay.  You can fix a car.

Smokey
'50 3600 5-window