[oletrucks] Sob Story

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Sob Story
From: Roy Gilbertson <rgilbertso@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 12:16:44 -0600
Howdy Everyone,
  Things up north are blue...  My son, typical 16 year old, rolled my 59
last Saturday.  Its not as bad as you might think but will need the
right front fender for sure.  Has some interesting sounds that I havent
yet figured out but at least no glass was broken.  Anybody know where I
can get a rust free fender at a reasonable price?  Is there such a
thing?!!!
  Then to top things off last Thursday I was coming home in the wifes
Honda.  A coon ran out in front of me and I nailed it.  No big deal
right?  Well $1800 damage later...  took out the radiator and the front
cross frame and a few other things.  Just wasnt my week!
Well thats my sob story.  Be looking to hear about that rust free
fender!  Thanks,
Roy