Re: [oletrucks] Was Re: membership hit 500; now: Puyallup swap meet ?

To: "Jerry Balcom" <jbalcom@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Was Re: membership hit 500; now: Puyallup swap meet ?
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob J.)
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 17:21:19 GMT
On Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:36:09 -0800, you wrote:

>My son and I are planning on having a stall.  Have a few parts from his '49
>3600 and a couple of pinto/mustang II from suspensions to sell -- mostly the
>parts are just an excuse to go and find more to buy. Maybe we'll see some of
>you there.
>Jerry B.
>'49 3600

Do you have a stall number?  If so, I'll try to stop by and meet you.
Otherwise, maybe all the oletruckers can meet by the front entrance, say at
1300?  Unless I hear otherwise, I will be at the front gate at 1300 on Sat and
wearing an almost all white jacket.  I also plan to drive my '49 - would like to
see some of the rest of y'all's rides.

Rob