[oletrucks] Headliner question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Headliner question
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 18:38:01 -0800
I'm about to insulate the top of my cab, prior to installing the new
floating headliner.  I've noticed some condensation every morning on the
bare metal, and want to make sure that there isn't a problem with moisture
after I replace the headliner.  What do y'all think about applying a coat of
either spray on rubber or bed liner prior to applying a spray on adhesive,
then a layer of the foil/plastic bubble insulation, then the cardboard
headliner?  The surface of the insulation is not totally flat, so there will
be some air pockets.

Another question:  Has anyone found custom rims (chrome, mag, white etc) in
a 15" a-hole pattern, that will fit the straight axle without rubbing?

Thanks-

Charles "Smokey" Culver
'50 3600 5-window