[oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Chevy Restoration Package?
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:04:15 EST
        After a long delay, I finally called Chevy for the "Restoration Package"
which they offer free of charge to owners of older Chevrolet vehicles. Just
about a week later, a nice thick package arrived in the mail and I eagerly
tore through the material Chevy sent looking for the expected "Build Sheet"
that would tell me how my truck left the factory. I found three nice full
color flyers about the new 1999 Chevys, a booklet containing some very nice
general info on the '51 models, and another booklet containing some
restoration resource type material. The much anticipated "Build Sheet" was
MIA. How about this guys? Did somebody in the mail room forget my "Build
Sheet" or is this service nor included in the "Restoration Package?"

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com