RE: [oletrucks] 9 board or 8 board for 51 3100

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 9 board or 8 board for 51 3100
From: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:39:40 -0600
Everything I have read says that "Early 1951" had 9 boards and "Late
1951" had 8 boards. The changeover from 9 to 8 boards took place
sometime during 1951. As to what point during the year, your guess is as
good as mine, maybe someone on the list has a better idea of the time.
Bottom line though is that either 9 or 8 would be original for a 1951.

Jeff Nelson