Re: [oletrucks] 9 board or 8 board for 51 3100

To: <varanus@mail.phoenix.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 9 board or 8 board for 51 3100
From: "jack halton" <safesix@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:30:58 -0500
The only way to tell for sure is to check the number of holes drilled in the
cross beams.  By all accounts my '51 GMC should have had 9 boards, but the
supports were drilled for 8. Can't rule out the possiblity that the bed was
replaced at some point. Or maybe GMC's were different from Chevy - nobody
seems to be certain on this.

Jack / Winter Park FL