Re: [oletrucks] thanks and acknowledgements

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] thanks and acknowledgements
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 10:17:26 -0500
When the groups membership was much smaller that it is now, I started up a
web page http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html
which i use as a quick reference for looking at other members trucks, much
easier to relate a name to a truck, it just has a list of names and click on
their
name and ya get a photo of their truck... If any of the newer members would
like to be added to this list, or any older members, just e-mail me a
picture and i'll add it.  Any photos sent will also be put on my chevy
showcase section on my web page
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne

Wayne

At 08:15 PM 2/17/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Just a quick note to thank those of you who wrote and passed along your kind
>words of support. I appreciate it. I hope all of you will find the new look
>of the Chevytrucks.org website more "user-friendly."
>
>Thanks also to those who have sent me more pictures. I will get these posted
>asap, and will mention it here when I do.
>
>The Task-Force ID Guide link is now "live," and I have changed about half of
>the pages in the Tech section of the site to the new format. Hopefully, the
>entire site will be finished in the next few days.
>--
>Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
>Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org
>ICQ: 8926360 - AOL Instant Messenger: RobinBG38
>http://www.chevytrucks.org/mrphilco/

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html