[oletrucks] Dealing With Golden State

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dealing With Golden State
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:43:56 EST
        Bob informed us of his experience in successfully dealing with Golden
State
Pickup Parts:

        "I only bought parts that were in stock and that I knew were correct
(tailgate and some other bed parts). They seemed to have the best prices for
most of what I needed."

        This seems to be key. Just don't ask any questions you need an accurate
answer for.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com