Re: [oletrucks] Task Force Desktop Theme

To: "Greg" <gregh@nvcs.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Task Force Desktop Theme
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 14:38:51 -0500
Greg, one option you might consider.  You can take pictures of several TF
trucks, get the pictures developed on a disk (most all developers offer this
option now), then use the pictures as often as you like for wallpaper.  The
disks come with their own software and the software offers the option of
using any picture for wallpaper.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100