Re: [oletrucks] Thermador (Swamp) car cooler

To: "Greg" <gregh@nvcs.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Thermador (Swamp) car cooler
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 15:12:03 -0500
Greg, there was a long thread on the list last year about "Swamp Coolers".
You should be able to find it in the archives.  Lots of good info....which
unfortunately I don't remember.  My only entry in the discussion was that
here in coastal NC we call a Swamp Cooler a nice glass of Jack Daniels over
ice.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100