[oletrucks] Thermador (Swamp) car cooler

To: "oletrucks@autox. team. net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Thermador (Swamp) car cooler
From: "Greg" <gregh@nvcs.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 09:18:23 -0600
I am looking for decals and paint colors for a Themador car cooler or
anything anyone knows about these apparently hard to find items.  Is this
the correct name to call them?  I just purchased one that is in very good
shape and would like to strip the blue paint someone put on it and get it
back to original.  I saw Mike Gonzales had one on his "59" that was on the
cover of July 98 Classic Trucks.  I liked the look of his.  He has a chrome
piece on the front of his mine doesn't have, does anyone know is this a
different model or a piece he has made?? Anyone that has any info on these
please contact me.  Thanks.
Greg Haynie