[oletrucks] Photos of members trucks

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Photos of members trucks
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 12:35:37 -0600
Hi gang. You recall recently, that I said that if you had any photos to
share with the list members to contact me.

There has been a slight change in plans. Due to incredible demands on my
time, Wayne Osborne has graciously offered to show off the pictures for me
on his site. Since he already has a terrific gallery of photos, it was a
natural to add the pictures there.

The Kevin Lake and John Walch photos have been moved there, and photos that
were sent to me by Whitney Haist and Ron Wyse are there now as well. Some
pics from Eric St.Phillips will be there soon (Wayne, I forgot to send these
to you, sorry, but I will).

Here's the URL:

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html

Now, if you have any photos to share with us on the list, please send them
to Wayne at

        wcosborne@inetnow.net

and he'll take it from there.

BTW, whilst you have your browser fired up, after you look at all of those
great photos on Wayne's site, be sure and stop by the Chevytrucks.org main
site. All of the pages are in the "new format" now. I hope to be adding even
more pages to the Tech Section in the near future.

        http://www.chevytrucks.org/

If you have an oletruck and want a website of your own, E-mail me off the
list. I'd like to talk to you about it. Thanks.

        mrphilco@mail.wko.com

--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org