Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty

To: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Duty
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 10:42:47 -0800
The few times that I have ordered from them, I have had very good service.
The people that I talked to actually knew what I was talking about, they
weren't just telephone henchmen.  It was a nice change from GSPP.  Another
company that I have had good luck with is Jim Carter Antique Pickup Parts.
They have knowledgeable phone people too.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb