[oletrucks] 216 for sale

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 for sale
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob J.)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 23:18:29 GMT
Well, I had expected to spend at least 5 years here in the NW, but circumstances
beyond my control (welcome to the military!) may necessitate my returning to FL
this summer.  I have now moved my 216 which was originally in my truck (49)
across country two times, and since I guess I will be keeping the 235, have
decided to unload it before another move.  I had hung onto it figuring that one
day I would want to put it back to original, but now that I have also swapped
out the rearend for a Fxxd 9"er, I guess that won't happen.  So....if anyone in
the Seattle area is interested in a good running (or at least it was 4.5 years
ago) 216, contact me offline.

Rob