Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO questions

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NAPCO questions
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 06:43:32 EST
<< Some models (there are at least four different manufacturers) of
 the locking hubs are probably short enough to clear the hubcap.  My GMC
 advertisement shows all the trucks with hubcaps over the front wheel too.
 Does anyone else have some insight into this?  Bob Adler maybe?

The 54 3/4 ton NAPCO I finished up last month apparently came from the factory
with drive flanges instead of locking hubs.  That was in the original parts
list suplied by owner.  I tried many parts sources to buy drive flanges, as
the owner was a stickler for originality, but could find none, so we settled
for the poor fitting locking hubs discussed last month.
Bob ADler