[oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: drthorn@swbell.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 21:48:10 EST
        I like this thread we have had sharing experience with our suppliers. We
oletruckers have the luxury of many competing vendors and shopping service and
price is a practical thing to do. Running a business is a tough job, but I
think that the comments here have been fair and with no hint of contempt or
"bashing."
        I wonder if any of our suppliers are oletruck listees. It would be very
nice
to hear input from them from time to time. If the folks from Golden State for
example,  read this list, they may well see areas that they could make
improvements that would be more profitable to them and give us better service.
Suppliers and buyers are two halfs of the same coin, we need each other, and
improved communication can only help.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com