Re: [oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Swappin' Lies About Suppliers
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 07:13:25 -0500
The Golden State supplier that many have complained about, I forwarded
about 3 of the "bad experience" e-mail to GSPP in hopes that they would
at least address the problems as most were referenced to the same
problems. I stated about the 400 or so members on the list and their
rep was tarnished. I never even received any sort of response, so
once again GSPP evidently doesn't care..... Wayne

t 09:48 PM 2/23/99 EST, you wrote:
>       I like this thread we have had sharing experience with our suppliers. We
>oletruckers have the luxury of many competing vendors and shopping service and
>price is a practical thing to do. Running a business is a tough job, but I
>think that the comments here have been fair and with no hint of contempt or
>"bashing."
>       I wonder if any of our suppliers are oletruck listees. It would be very
>nice
>to hear input from them from time to time. If the folks from Golden State for
>example,  read this list, they may well see areas that they could make
>improvements that would be more profitable to them and give us better service.
>Suppliers and buyers are two halfs of the same coin, we need each other, and
>improved communication can only help.
>
>Paul O'Neil,
>1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
>The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
>http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
>Fullerton, California USA
>Hudson29@aol.com

---------
                 http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne
For a quick view of oletrucks mailing list members trucks go to:
         http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/member.html