Re: [oletrucks] Speedo/Gauge Instrument Cluster

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Speedo/Gauge Instrument Cluster
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:37:56 EST
Before I joined this list, I bought a "new" V instrument cluster from Golden
State Pickups (Brian refers to them as Golden Wallet).  It really is brand new
in every way and top notch. . . it was expensive; don't remember exactly how
much though.

And I did have the same problem with Golden State that everyone else has
referenced. . .charge the credit card up front and backorder on parts and
delivery a couple of months later. . .but the parts were/are perfect.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN

<<Does anybody know a good source for "V" instrument clusters?  I am looking
at replacements for both speedo and gauge clusters for my '57.  I have seen
the ones in the Chevy Duty catalog, but am cautious and skeptical.

Tom B. 57 Stepside 3200>>