Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Speedo/Gauge Instrument Cluster

To: "Mike E. Gardner" <mgardner@rmci.net>
Subject: Re: Fw: [oletrucks] Speedo/Gauge Instrument Cluster
From: rjj0msj@ix.netcom.com (Rob, Margie, Nick & Andrea)
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 06:43:30 GMT
On Thu, 25 Feb 1999 21:44:28 -0700, you wrote:

>I'll 2nd Chevy Duty.  I also, have spent SEVERAL dollars there and have yet to
>be disappointed.  Their prices are the lowest of all of the catalogs I have,
>(12), and the part quality is very good.  Their technical staff seem to be very
>knowledgeable, but maybe that's because I know a lot less than most of you
>guys.  I will admit that the "FREE SHIPPING" with orders>$300 does seem to slow
>delivery, but I have never waited longer than 2 weeks for an order except for
>the Steering Stabilizer Kit which they were looking for a new supplier for.
>They ship all the order they have in stock and ship the rest ASAP.  Shipping
>for
>a $300 order is $30, there's a 10% discount right there!  Maybe they could be
>induced to waive shipping an all orders, a 10% discount, for members of the
>list.

Mike,

You can do as I did and just go for it.  It only gets complicated when they want
something in return, then you have to sort out who wants in on the deal and who
wants out, etc.   Wayne Osborne was able to find some of the info from the last
time this issue came up.  I am pasting the info below.  Use it as you see fit.