[oletrucks] Tootsietoy Panel truck toy bought off of ebay...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tootsietoy Panel truck toy bought off of ebay...
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:00:39 EST
 I was the lucky bidder on a medium blue panel truck a few weeks ago from
Ebay. it's got some paint chips, but otherwise in very good shape. Too bad
it's "only" an AD, and not a TF, but since I like panels and suburbans, I'll
take it. I paid $11 for it + shipping. I have seen lots of other Tootsietoy
vehicles, but this is the first time I'd seen a Panel truck of any type. The
wheel wells aren't open, either, they look like they have fender skirts on
both front and rear openings, but otherwise it looks pretty close to real
world dimensions. Not bad...

Jerry Casper