[oletrucks] Tail light reference books?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Tail light reference books?
From: GremlinGT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 19:44:21 EST
  I was wondering ( as I often do at work, while passing the time between
coffee breaks.. :) ) if there is a comprehensive Tail light lense reference
book, showing cars and/or truck lenses for all models and makes for different
years? I am sure something of the sort exists, but dont' know where to look. I
have several glass lenses I picked up at an auction, and others I have picked
up here and there, and have NO idea what they are off of. I have ovals,
trapezoids, tear-drops ( Ford, probably), and would love to find out what they
fit. I know there are hub cap guides, so I would think that there are tail
light guides as well. Any help here, ladies and gentlemen? thanks,

Jerry CAsper
'55 suburban