Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers - Obsolete Chevy

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers - Obsolete Chevy
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 10:10:43 -0500
I'd like to put in a plug here for Obsolete Chevrolet Parts Co. in
Nashville, GA....phone number is 912/686-5812 for information and
800/248-8785 to order parts.  Their catalog has excellent cutaway and
exploded drawings of various truck components (engine, wheel, transmission,
rearend, etc.).  It's worth the price of the catalog just to see how all
these things are put together.  Also helps when working on something....just
to see which part goes where.  I have found the service with Obsolete Chevy
to be outstanding.  A guy there spent 20 minutes with me trying to find the
right ignition key blank for my truck.  Cost of the key was $2.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100