Re: [oletrucks] Venders

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Venders
From: Wayne Osborne <wcosborne@inetnow.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 00:02:32 -0500
I did just that the last time this thread came up. I send GSPP snips from
many e-mail, and never got any reply what so ever....I point out the fact
that the list at that time was 400 or so and many had complained about
their policies....still no response...... Wayne

At 08:37 PM 2/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
> Just a thought but why not send some of the
>venders, like Golden State, copies of the
>problems that members that are on the list are having with their service.
As a business
>owner I want to know where my weak points are. This way he can make some
changes or lose customers because of his hard head.