Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members

To: "Nelson, Jeff - DTC" <jnelson@paducah.k12.ky.us>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Suppliers as members
From: "Melanie S. Dickey" <mdickey@gorilla.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 23:00:29 -0600
    I would agree with the response from Jeff Nelson.  I am not interested
in (vendor fluff)SPAM filling my email. I preferr interesting stuff like
 oletrucks filling my email. However, if vendors join conversations and
 'offer' help I would be inclined to continue to a resolution by ordering
 from the vendor. The final decision would, as always, depend on
prices inline with reason and delivery prompt deliveries.

   I've done a lot of business with "Heavy Chevy" in Siloam Springs,
Arkansas. Their catalog is sparce and dull but the prices are fair,
inventory is usually on hand, and the people are curtious helpfull and
experienced truck nuts. There have been a couple of times I have talked
at length with them on my project. In the end they have even recommended
parts from others which they did not carry! They really seemed to care
about the customer.

Lonnie
53 5window, V8, PS, AC, etc