[oletrucks] Front Fender Caps for a 59 Task Force

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Front Fender Caps for a 59 Task Force
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 12:28:08 -0500
List,
Yesterday I spent some time working on my "project" a 1959 1 ton task force
truck.  I want to fix the major holes over the headlamps in the front fender
so I started to check for patches.  Brothers, Chevy Duty and others list a
patch for 55-57 when the single headlamp was used, but I do not find anyone
listing a patch for the 58-59 two headlamp fenders.  Anyone ever find a
patch for these years?  Anyone got some good solid front fenders for a 59?
TIA
Dick
1959 1 ton Apache "Chief".