Re: [oletrucks] COOLING/RADIATORS (off-topic somewhat)

To: "'Allen L. Jones'" <ALJ@hartcrowser.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] COOLING/RADIATORS (off-topic somewhat)
From: Chris Dillon <dillo021@tc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 16:11:25 -0600
Thats a real good temp, infact I wish mine was that low some other guys
might disagree but I think that 165-190 is considered a good range if your
in the 200 there is definate need for better cooling...Infact with your
temp I couldnt get a heater to heat good up here in the cold north.  So
there is my two cents