[oletrucks] oh, dear

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] oh, dear
From: Tim Lloyd <lloydt@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 17:53:33 -0700 (MST)
Well, after leaving my 54 Chevy half-ton parked outside all day, I tried
to start it and got nothing.  There was one "click" on the first try with
the key, but absolutely nothing after that.  So, this may sound like a
silly question, but does anyone know where the battery is?  I feel kind of
silly asking, but it'd help to know so I can get a jump.
Thanks.

Tim Lloyd, omaha@tmbg.org
"When I grow up...I want to work my way up to middle management...  I
want to be underappreciated...  I want to have a brown nose...  Yes, boss,
anything for a raise, boss..." -some ad