[oletrucks] Dash Change

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dash Change
From: Roger <mr14162@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 05:40:58 -0800
Hi, I have a 1959 GMC 3/4 ton truck. The Yey-hoo who owned my truck
before me cut out the ash tray opening to put in a radio. I found
another whole truck (same make, model, and year) that I'm going to buy
and I was wanting to change out the dashboard. Does any one know the
best way to do this without any damage to the cab? I was going to switch
out the cabs but the donor cab floor panels are rusted really bad with
holes. Thanks, Roger.