Fwd: [oletrucks] 5 speed trans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] 5 speed trans
From: STMSymank@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:56:53 EST

--part0_920390215_boundary

From: STMSymank@aol.com
To: sculver@iwl.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 5 speed trans
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 10:53:56 EST

I am no expert, but most old 5 speeds simply bring the chamge in gear ratios
closer together and still top out at 1:! .  you have to ask for a 5 speed
overdrive tranny,  and if you find that then you should consider the size of
that step.  I think that the overdrive is usually considered in percent rather
than ratio,  same thing anyway.  Happy hunting.
   to the group; I broke my back two weeks ago and have been moving slow.
Pictures ive promised and screws etc. are forthcoming. I get better every day.
And further addicted to valium and percocet.
Stan the man Symank
56 napco with stock front hubcaps

--part0_920390215_boundary--