Re: [oletrucks] Older vs. Newer

To: <oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Older vs. Newer
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:38:41 -0500
Tom, when I was a kid, I remember Hot Rod Magazine had an article about a
cool hot rod that they said "had HTP....Head Turning Power".  That's one big
reason I love my truck....and all the neat old vehicles.  They have great
HTP.  Seems like we all enjoy the stares and attention.  I guess we all need
a little ego food from time to time.
Tom Caperton
'47 2nd 3100