[oletrucks] 1 Ton

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1 Ton
From: Roy Gilbertson <rgilbertso@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 13:51:02 -0600
I know I'm going to hear it from some of you, but last weekend I
purchased a 48 1 Ton Truck.  The only thing wrong with it is that it
says F*rd on it instead of Chevy?!!!  But it was to good a deal to pass
up and I needed a truck for the farm not a daily driver...  Thats my 59
Fleetside.  Anyway, does anyone know any good venders for F*rd parts?
  My 59 is going in next week to finally get carpet installed.  Another
question.  Does anyone know where I can get a small seat that goes
between my buckets?  Seams like they only come in sets and all I need is
the small one.  Let me know.
Roy