[oletrucks] 1957 Chevrolet Panel Side Windows

To: oletrucks-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1957 Chevrolet Panel Side Windows
From: Jeremy Eastman <jeastman@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 12:33:10 -0500
Hoping somebody can tell me if all 57 panels had this sort of panel window
as a stock configuration..  seems if seen some variation of it on any 57
panel I've seen..

http://www.gemstate.net/users/riesjim/

(If you noticed the price, maybe somebody can tell me about that inflation
thing going on with 57 subs and panels up north.. one in Alberta for 25K
and this WA state NAPCO for 30K. Am I unknowingly driving a gold mine
thirty miles to work each day?)