FW: [oletrucks] NAPCO Lives..

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] NAPCO Lives..
From: sheldon <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:58:38 -0800

   Well,

  I've started the pestering e-mails, I'm one of those who own a
Northwestren Auto Parts Company (NAPCO) 4x4 pickups, and will pass on any
info I find. By the way, my name is Sheldon and I'm new to the list, and
still trying to get the hang of it....Does anybody have another NAPCO 4x4
for sale?  I'v got a friend that just has to have one!

  '56 4x4  (sheldon@ssmachine.com)