Re: [oletrucks] I wonder

To: <MASK4335@aol.com>, <tburt@hirose.com>, <dustyrose@mcn.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I wonder
From: "Kevin Lake" <lakek@oit.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 06:37:05 -0800
At the moment, I am one of the "faithful", having only GM products in the
current stable (88 GMC K1500, 86 Chevy K-5 Blazer, and the Burb).  But I
have been a heretic more than once and will probably be again (my wife
claims that it is a terminal illness).  I have committed even more grievous
sins than owning a F$%d or a Do$%e; I have owned a Fiat, Austin, and for a
very short time an AMC (please forgive me! I now know the error of my
ways.) along with the usual mix of other "normal" marquees.  Please just
blame it on the "madness" of my illness and don't have me thrown from the
list. 8^). Take care.

Kevin Lake 56 napco/burb GMC