RE: [oletrucks] I wonder

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] I wonder
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 09:12:14 -0600
My 2 cents on the "other vehicles" thread: I have owned only GM products my
entire life, save for one brief time when my then-wife (now ex) talked me
into a Pl&%^$th Voyager minivan. The Mitsubishi V-6 is a piece of crap, they
all develop leaking valve seals as mine did. And when the transaxle started
slipping, I said "that's it" and traded it for another fine GM product.

Learned from my father, who only bought Chevrolets.

Besides my '58 Chevy pickup, my other vehicle is a 1989 Cadillac Brougham
with 197K miles, still running great, and without a doubt the best, most
reliable car I have ever owned (it's powered by an Oldsmobile 305 V8 and,
yes, it's factory).
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org