Re: [oletrucks] MY APOLOGY

To: Majorso2@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] MY APOLOGY
From: miq@teleport.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 20:22:03 -0800 (PST)
Majorso2@aol.com says:
> when I contacted him.  Again I apologise for sending this e-mail but I thought
> it was the kind of information that any American Citizen would be interested
> in regardless of how they learned about it.

Perhaps it is, that is not the point.  There are three rules to this list
that I have made and enforce, not a big price to pay from the others
considering the work I do to keep it spam and advertising free:

1) messages need to be plain ascii, no H TML or M IME

2) messages should not be blind mass forwards of anonymous warnings or
threats where you don't know the original author.

3) messages should try to be non commercial posts about oletrucks (Chevy
and GM etc etc)

If you have a deep seated desire to discuss politics, the American banking
system, the FCC, FTC, AFT, IRS or any other of the dozens of topics that
seem to be the subject of most of these mass forwards, then by all means
join a mailing list devoted to that topic.  This is the oletrucks list
however, and I'd like to keep the messages as close to on topic as the
subjects of conversation at the local oletrucks club meetings.

> Please remove my name from the OLETRUCKS LIST.

The list uses majordomo, if you want to leave, send a message yourself.

> To all the guys on the list:   If this e-mail  offended anyone, I sincerely
> apologise.

Apology accepted.

--
__