Re: [oletrucks] MY APOLOGY

To: miq@teleport.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] MY APOLOGY
From: Majorso2@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:52:05 EST
You have my sincere apology for posting this e-mail which was obviously not
appropriate.  I was sent this e-mail by a trusted friend who was rightfully
concerned about it's content.  I was not aware that this was old news and out
of date,  neither was my friend or Congressman John Lender in his reply e-mail
when I contacted him.  Again I apologise for sending this e-mail but I thought
it was the kind of information that any American Citizen would be interested
in regardless of how they learned about it.

Please remove my name from the OLETRUCKS LIST.

To all the guys on the list:   If this e-mail  offended anyone, I sincerely
apologise.