Fw: [oletrucks] Gas gauge question

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: [oletrucks] Gas gauge question
From: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 22:34:38 -0800
I tried grounding the sending unit and grounding the tank.  Seems strange
that the sending unit appears to be inuslated from where the wire connects
on the top, although checking with the ohm meter, there is continuity from
the terminal to any part of the sending unit.  Could this be a problem?

Smokey