[oletrucks] new addition--1950 AD truck

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] new addition--1950 AD truck
From: MarkNoakes@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 15:43:52 EST
My brother Brian and his wife (it's for her to drive) bought a 1950 AD pickup
last week.  It has 48K original miles on it; the guy he bought it from was the
second owner and has had it for about 30 years.  It currently has aluminum
wheels and wide tires on it but came with the original wheels/hubcaps and a
set of appropriate tires; these will be going on shortly!  It was painted once
in 1980--slightly off the original color per examining the firewall but close
enough not to worry with it.  Everything else--drivetrain and interior
including 6VDC radio--appears to be original.

I'll get a picture scanned and sent in to chevytrucks.org shortly.

Mark Noakes
58/56 Suburban
Knoxville, TN