Re: [oletrucks] running board brackets

To: reidx4@gte.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] running board brackets
From: Advdesign1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 1999 21:27:27 EST
In a message dated 03/07/99 03:07:22 PM Eastern Standard Time, reidx4@gte.net
writes:

<<
 Does anyone know if there are any vendors who carry running board
 brackets for AD trucks or are these a wrecking yard item.  I'm not
 referring to the small brackets spot welded to the runnung boards, but
 the big ones rivited to the frame.  I have one thats bent.  TIA

Salvage yard only.  Watch out for small cracks near the rivets to frame.  I
believe 4 of the 6 have the same part number.  If my memory is correct, the
front 2 are longer than the rear 4, but they interchange side to side.
Bob ADler